- ACUCA Newsletter XVI-04 (October-December 2016) issue is now on our website! New!
- ACUCA Newsletter XVI-02 is now on our website!
- Watch Student Camp 2016 Video here!
- SMS Record of Exchange has been updated!
- 2016 ACUCA Biennial Conference & 21st General Assembly have been successfully held! The 2016 ACUCA Biennial Conference and the 21st General Assembly have been successfully held on October 13-16, 2016, at Dhyana Pura University, Bali, Indonesia. The theme of the conference is “Local Spiritualities and Everydayness: Promoting Religious Conversation in Christian Higher Education”. Read more...
- Dear Students of ACUCA member institutions, we have successfully held the 2016 Student Camp at Parahyangan Catholic University, Bandung, Indonesia, from 22 to 26 August 2016.
- deadlines for SMS applications. Please scroll down to the texts highlighted red. The direct consequence of this policy is that decisions for Fall 2016 and Spring 2017 applications will be made during the Ex-Co meeting in October 2016, and therefore they have to be submitted up to 15 August, 2016.
- ACUCA Newsletter XV-04 is now on our website!
- ACUCA Newsletter XV-03 is now on our website!
- ACUCA Newsletter XV-02 is now on our website!
- Dear ACUCA members, the latest issue of ACUCA Newsletter (Volume XV No. 2) is released now and also available on our website!
2015 ACUCA Management Conference has been successfully held!
The ACUCA Management Conference was held in Bandung, Indonesia, on October 22-24, 2015. The theme of this conference is "Dialogue with the Cultures: Implementing Values Education in the Multicultural Asia". Papers presented in the conference as well as other short essays related to the theme have been published in a proceeding (e-book and paperback) that can be ordered by contacting UNPAR Press (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- ACUCA Newsletter XV-01 is now on our website!
- Dear ACUCA members, the latest issue of ACUCA Newsletter (Volume XV No. 1) is released now and also available on our website!
- New policies on SMS program!
- In the Fall 2014, the number of ACUCA SMS applicants increased significantly. The ACUCA Executive Committee would like to maintain the sustainability of the SMS Program and decided new policies (written in red italics) that you could find on the steps and guidelines pages.
- ACUCA Newsletter XIV-04 is now on our website!
- Dear ACUCA members, the latest issue of ACUCA Newsletter (Volume XIV No. 4) is released now and also available on our website! This is the last issue published by Fu Jen Catholic University. For the next issue, Parahyangan Catholic University in Bandung, Indonesia, as the ACUCA Secretariat for 2015-2016, will be in charge. For contacts, you can address your emails to email@example.com.
- ACUCA Newsletter XIV-03 is now on our website!
- Dear ACUCA members, the latest issue of ACUCA Newsletter (Volume XIV No. 3) is released now and also available on our website!
The 2014 ACUCA Biennial Conference & 20th General Assembly held at Fu Jen Catholic University from October 24-26, 2014 has been successfully held.
- ACUCA Newsletter XIV-02 is now on our website!!
The latest issue of ACUCA Newsletter is now on our website!
Dear ACUCA members, the latest issue of ACUCA Newsletter (Volume XIV No. 2) is released now and also available on our website! This issue includes articles on 2014 ACUCA Student Camp and various news from the member institutions....
- 2014 ACUCA Student Camp has been successfully held!
The theme for this year's camp is: "Values Education: Re-discovering our Values to Foster a Better You and Build a Better World."
- 2013 ACUCA Management Conference has been successfully held!
For Keynote Speech PPT files download
- Changes to the Student Mobility Scheme
Dear ACUCA SMS member institutions, there are some changes to the guidelines on the SMS subsidies. Please click and check now.
- The ACUCA Management Conference will take place at Fu Jen Catholic University, Taipei, Taiwan from November 1 to 3, 2013. Register Now!
The conference is an opportunity for member institutions to meet and share experiences and expertise in the field of Christian higher education.
- ACUCA Biennial Conference & 19th General Assembly ended successfully
The ACUCA Biennial Congerence 19th General Assembly was held Oct. 26 to 28 at International Christian University and Meiji Gakuin University. A total of 78 participants gathered from the member inst・・・
- 2012 ACUCA Student Camp Ended in Success!!
The ACUCA Student Camp held at International Christian University from August 20th to 24th 2012 has ended successfully. A total of 100 students and 1 staff member had participated from 8 different co・・・
- Schedule of the ACUCA Secretariat Office Closed for the Summer
The ACUCA Secretariat Office is closed for the following period. Sunday, July 22 - Monday, August 6, 2012. You are welcome to register for the ACUCA Biennial Conference 19th General Assembly at th・・・
- 5th Rizal Library International Conference
“LIBRARIES, ARCHIVES, AND MUSEUMS: COMMON CHALLENGES, UNIQUE APPROACHES” (Organized by ATENEO DE MANILA UNIVERSITY, RIZAL LIBRARY) 25-26 October 2012Ateneo de Manila UniversityRicardo and Dr. Rosita・・・